Pages

Friday, August 30, 2019

extraordinary ako tasks


This is my reading task that I did for literacy I am still working on it and it is
really bad we had to make 4 things that I will put in once I am finished
I did not need any information but I made this with slides and to get images
I just searched up something but I can not remember what I typed up I
think I did bad on this task because I think  it looks bad
I did not need any information because I made this from scratch
if you have any questions or feedback please comment.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ben I am Sree I really liked how you used a cool flame background,Your reading activity reminds me from when I read.Next time you could add some highlights and make it easier to see

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post