Pages

Tuesday, March 17, 2020

awesome ansestry


Hi, this slideshow is about my ancestry and about my culture when I started this I did not know anything about my culture and ancestry so I have been learning.
 I feel like I'm doing well so far I used google slides to make this presentation and used the internet for research. My sources for this my family tree printed on a piece of paper. 
 Have you done research on ancestry before?
Do you know what tribe you are in?
Do you know who your great grandparents are?

1 comment:

  1. Ben I really like what you've done so far with colourful slides and a family tree. I would love to see this finished and learn more about your ancestory!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post