Pages

Friday, May 8, 2020

Bike jumps

If you have seen my other post then you will know that I got a new bike. Since I got my new bike I have been doing jumps that I would have never done with my old bike. So I'm very happy with my Bike.







Almost every day my dad and I or my mum and I have been going to bottle lake forest because some boys have got out their shovels and got digging.  I think it's really good and that's where I have been practicing my jumps. I can't wait to get back to the adventure park.

5 comments:

  1. Amazing Post Ben. You are fearless! I love the way you have set it out. Do you know when the adventure park opens again?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia Ora Ben, I really like your blog you are fearless, maybe next time you could do a video of you doing an jump! but still I dont think I could do that how long have you been biking for? Ka pai

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ben, Did you know that my brothers friend made that jump? Also Nice Post :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. you can jump higher on your bike

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post